This selection of genuine accessories that the firm is providing will raise the new Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5 door’s adventure factor.
Early June will mark the official release of the Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5 door, which was on display at the 2023 Auto Expo. It is now on display at Nexa showrooms, and reservations have already started at Rs 25,000. However, the pricing has not yet been made public.
The first Jimny has left the company’s factory in Haryana and production of the new model has begun as well. The business aims to produce 1 lakh units annually, with 66 percent going to sales in India and the remaining going to exports.
The list of authentic accessories that will be included with the new Jimny has been made public by Maruti Suzuki ahead of launch. These are athletic and intended to raise the Jimny 5-door’s adventure factor, which is geared for off-road aficionados.
Accessories for the Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5 door
- Stickers – The Jimny 5-door had ‘Jimny’ stickers on its sides while it was on show at the 2023 Auto Expo. These could also be included in the company’s line of accessories.
- Roof Rails: The Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door now has a flat roof, and the manufacturer is giving buyers the option of roof top tents and awnings or strong roof rails.
- Side Cladding:- Customers may purchase side cladding as an accessory to give the Maruti Jimny an extra touch of sportiness. Along with the black wheel arches, the cladding’s silver finish protects the SUV’s bottom body and gives it a more powerful appearance.
- Spare Tyre Cover – Because it is designed for off-roading and adventure, it must have a spare wheel on the tailgate. Maruti Suzuki offers a chrome/black polished cover that fits over the complete spare tire to shield it from the sun. The pricing list for the Maruti Jimny accessories will be made public when the vehicle launches in a few weeks. You can also buy it by CLICKING HERE.
- Chrome Hilights – The grille and fog lamp housing up front, the side door handles, and the tail lamps at the back all have a hint of chrome. You may purchase these accessories either separately or as a set.
The 1.5-liter K15B petrol engine in the Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-door, which is mounted on a ladder frame chassis and equipped with Suzuki’s AllGrip Pro 4WD system, produces 105 horsepower and 134 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with either a 4 speed torque converter automatic gearbox or a 5 speed manual transmission. When it debuts, it will go up against the Mahindra Thar and Force Gurkha.